Serfas' Coasters Hybrid provides the grip you need to hang on in any situation. The dual-density construction features firm bases and soft outer shells for outstanding durability and comfort. Plus, an ergonomic shape reduces fatigue.
Specialized's heavy-duty, triple-density S-Wrap HD Tape looks good and feels great. Its high-grip, diamond-textured outer surface provides outstanding handlebar feel, while the gel backing damps vibrations for protection and comfort.
$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
This dual-color, triple-density, synthetic leather tape provides a tacky grip and superior vibration damping. - Easy-to-clean, synthetic leather top layer. - EVA vibration-damping foam takes the sting out of harsh terrain. - Easy-stretch with feathered edges, plus adhesive backing, for a smooth wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
$11.99 - $13.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Mike has wanted to do a signature grip with Odyssey for a long time. After trying out various grips over the years, he settled on the style you see above. Comfortable circular pattern with a medium feel and Mike Aitken’s approval!
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
$20.00 - $25.00
Specialized's Enduro XL Locking Grips boast an oversize diameter for maximum control in even the most challenging situations. Their soft-density, textured outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort, while the firm inners and locking clamps built into the ends keep the grips securely in place on your handlebars.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Fizik's Bar Gel with Tape is a great way to make every ride more fun and comfortable. The gel adds excellent padding and protection thanks to Fizik's Technogel — the same material that's found in their world-class saddles. Plus, the pro-quality tape is constructed from Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's durable, stretch resistant, breathable, smooth and comfortable to the touch, even when wet.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar. • Length: 130mm
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
$39.95 - $41.99
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Give your klunker or cruiser some West Coast flavor with Origin-8's Corkie Grips. These Dura-Cork rubber grips look like cork, but are actually rubber for all-weather durability.
Saddle up and hit the road with Origin-8's Classique Sport Leather Tape. It's crafted from real, full-grain leather and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, this beautiful addition to your bicycle is finished with classic wooden end plugs.
Fizik's Endurance Soft Touch Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. Suede-finished Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and comfortable to touch in any weather condition.
Ride with Origin-8's Ergo Torq Locking Grips and your hands, wrists, and arms will thank you. These ergonomic, dual-compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber and feature anodized aluminum locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the dual-density design and tenacious lock-on clamp is soft on the hands, while being slip-free on your bars.
As the name implies, Evo's Single Clamp Grip use just a single clamp to lock them onto your bars, making them ridiculously easy to install. The small diameter makes them perfect for people with smaller hands or riders who like minimalistic grips.
$15.99 - $21.90
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
$20.70 - $22.99
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Fabric's Silicone tape is ultra soft and durable, the material provides natural shock absorption and stays cleaner for longer. Due to its tacky nature it can be re-wrapped multiple times. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
Crank Brothers' Cobalt Grips are the go-to choice for XC rides long and short. These supportive, high-density foam grips offer a solid grip and superb bar feel. They utilize dual locking clamps to ensure the grips don't twist while you're riding.
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
Page 1 of 15 Next page